Toontown N'
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Today’s Top Song
Poll

What is your favorite HQ?

Shop-A-Holics Vote_lcap20%Shop-A-Holics Vote_rcap 20% [ 4 ]
Shop-A-Holics Vote_lcap30%Shop-A-Holics Vote_rcap 30% [ 6 ]
Shop-A-Holics Vote_lcap20%Shop-A-Holics Vote_rcap 20% [ 4 ]
Shop-A-Holics Vote_lcap30%Shop-A-Holics Vote_rcap 30% [ 6 ]

Total Votes : 20

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Shop-A-Holics

3 posters

Go down

Shop-A-Holics Empty Shop-A-Holics

Post by Raven Megahopper Thu Jun 03 2010, 04:10

Join The...

Shop-A-Holics SShop-A-Holics HShop-A-Holics OShop-A-Holics PShop-A-Holics EmptyShop-A-Holics AShop-A-Holics EmptyShop-A-Holics HShop-A-Holics OShop-A-Holics LShop-A-Holics IShop-A-Holics CShop-A-Holics S

Clan today!

Note: Please keep in mind that this started on (this site). Some things said, such as PM Pardina, refer to (that site), since she does not have an account on here yet. Our clan will still respect (that site), so we will follow the same rules and regulations as we did on (that site), stopping for their clans, not just ToonTown N's. Until they get accounts on here, Sir Flappy and or Pardina, I will take all PMs. You can ask me for (that site)'s URL so you can PM them on there if you wish. cheers

If you love to SOS Shop, this is the clan for you! This clan will help you get the best of the best SOS Cards, and meet the nicest people around. We will not deny anyone's entry into this clan. Ubers are allowed as well(:

We will SOS Shop Monday through Thursday starting May 13, 2010.

If another clan is scheduled to run on any of these days, we will respect their times and stop 30 minutes ahead for them.

We don't have a scheduled stopping time, so you can shop all night, all day, mainly as long as you want to. Make sure you have your coffee! drunken

Starting times for Wednesdays and Thursdays:

4:30pm ET
1:30pm PT
3:30pm CT
2:30pm MT
9:30pm BST

Starting times for Mondays and Tuesdays:

4:30pm-7:30pm ET
1:30pm-4:30pm PT
3:30pm-6:30pm CT
2:30pm-5:30pm MT
9:30pm-12:30am BST

Our district is Nutty Hills. If Nutty Hills is green, our back-up is Zany Acres.

We stay for these cards...

Shop-A-Holics 13

If you are waiting for friends, please wait outside and not in the lobby.

Our waiting time is around two minutes between runs if we are low on people.

~ You can find our Run Reports either on this thread, or with our Run Report Thread. ~

Some rules:
The most important rule is to have fun!
If you want to shop with us, you must know how to SOS Shop. If you do not know how to do this, here is a link on how to shop. If you still need someone to announce whether to run or stay, please let us know before we get in. If you arrive at HQ, and don't know how to shop, we may not let you know. I will tell people to go to our website, and look at the instructions. Another thing I do not allow in our VPs, is doing the glitch. I do not like that glitch, because it can cause people to disco, or give us lag. Some people have enough lag problems already, and they do not want any more. Thank you if you do not glitch. Also, greening parker toons is not allowed. If you know who's parker has gotten pushed, please be nice and let them know so they can move them back. Any problems regarding this should be reported to any of the leaders, Raven Megahopper, Sir Flappy Sourflapper, or Raven. Also, rude toons are not tolerated. If you see any toons being rude, please report this to the leaders as well.
We will do our best to keep your shopping experience fun.

Here are some consequences for being rude, running on cards because of something that happened, such as your uber going green, or any other unacceptable actions.
~If you have any questions about this, please do not hesitate to PM me, Sir Flappy, or Pardina(Raven)~ :

* First Consequence is a 3 day leave on our run days
* Second Consequence is a 3 day leave on our run days
* Third Consequence is a 5 day leave on our run days
* Last Consequence you will be removed from the clan, rude toons are not allowed.

Thank you for taking the time to look over this thread. We look forward to seeing ToonTown N' members show up at our event(s). Laughing
Raven Megahopper
Raven Megahopper
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Awards : Total Awards: 1

N' Points : 311
N' Reputation : 174

Back to top Go down

Shop-A-Holics Empty Re: Shop-A-Holics

Post by Cool Bingo Thu Jun 03 2010, 04:36

I joined good luck Raven I'll come shop with you guys some times Very Happy
Cool Bingo
Cool Bingo
Admin
Admin

N' Points : 56851
N' Reputation : 57

http://toontownn.footensalle.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan Thu Jun 03 2010, 04:50

Just to let you know
That Site
is approved as a link. You can use it as a reference.
Ryan
Ryan
Admin
Admin

N' Points : 56081
N' Reputation : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down